Founded in 1934, The Junior League of Austin is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women and improving the community through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Its purpose is exclusively educational and charitable.
The Junior League of Austin welcomes all women who value our Mission. We are committed to inclusive environments of individuals, organizations and communities.
We are a diverse group of 2,500 women who annually give more than 160,000 uncompensated hours of service to more than 30 projects and non-profits in Austin. Here is a snapshot of our Active members:
- Range in age from 25 to 45
- Are business owners, working mothers, professional women and stay-at-home moms
- Serve on numerous boards and committees throughout our community
NEW MEMBER ENROLLMENT
The 2022-2023 enrollment period is now over. Please complete the Membership Interest Form to get updates about the 2023-2024 admissions process.
All prospective members are required to attend one of the upcoming admission meetings in January. General information is provided below. Please complete the Membership Interest Form for more detailed information.
- Tuesday, January 24, 2023 at 6:30pm – Virtual Meeting
- Saturday, January 28, 2023 at 2:00pm – In-Person Meeting at the Community Impact Center
Only those that attend a meeting will be eligible to receive an invitation to fill out an application.